Owner: SARL unipersonnelle Laboratoires ClémaScience Share capital of €15,000
VAT number: FR 26 491 330 742 – 3 place des Prêcheurs 13100 Aix-en-Provence
Publication manager: Laurent Didden – firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster: Victoria Kaiser – email@example.com
Host: ovh – 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix 1007
Data Protection Officer: Laurent DIDDEN – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Publisher undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by Users. Any provision of personal information and data to the Site by the User implies acceptance of the data protection policy described below. This data protection policy applies to all personal data provided by Users on the Site.
1 – INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE PUBLISHER AND RECIPIENTS OF THIS DATA
The Publisher may collect, record and use the following personal information:
- a) information about the User’s computer and visits to the Site (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, reference source, duration of visit, page views and browsing on the Site)
- b) any information that the User communicates to the Editor via the site’s contact form / Information concerning a product. The recipients of the information collected by the Publisher are the persons in charge of the marketing department, the sales department, the departments in charge of customer relations and prospecting, the administrative departments, the IT departments as well as their line managers.
2 – COOKIES
A cookie is a text file which, subject to the choices expressed by the User, is sent and temporarily recorded by a web server in a dedicated space on the hard disk of the User’s terminal (hereafter, a “Cookie”). A Cookie allows its sender to identify the browser of the User’s terminal for the duration of the validity of the Cookie concerned. Only the sender of the Cookie can read and modify the information contained in the Cookie.
When a User visits the Site, the Publisher may be required, subject to the choices made by the User resulting from the parameters of the browser software used when visiting the Site, to install various Cookies on the User’s terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.).
2.1 – Cookies issued by the Publisher
The cookies issued by the Publisher on the Site are used for the sole purpose indicated below:
– analysis of browsing behaviour on the Site (sections and content visited, path), enabling the Publisher to improve the interest and ergonomics of its services;
– memorising information relating to a form filled in by the User on the Site (contact form & more information about a product).
2.2 – Cookies for audience measurement issued by Google
The use of the Site is analysed by Google Analytics. Google Analytics generates statistics and other information on the use of the Site by means of Cookies stored on the Users’ terminal. The information generated is used to compile reports on the use of the website. Google stores this information.
2.3 – Management of Cookies by Users
The User has the possibility to choose his or her cookie management policy by modifying the choices made when browsing the site. He can thus oppose the recording of Cookies, choose the types of accepted Cookies, or refuse them all.
The fact of refusing Cookies may however prevent the User from accessing certain features of the Site (youtube video…).
3 – DATA SECURITY
The Publisher undertakes to put in place adequate measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of Users’ personal data, and to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorised third parties. The personal data processed by the Publisher are kept in accordance with the regulations relating to data protection and according to the duration of the legal requirements. Thus, for example
– Data relating to a contact request / information on a product of the Publisher are kept for 2 years.
– Data relating to prospects/contacts are kept for 2 years from the last commercial contact;
4 – RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PUBLISHER
The Publisher uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but reserves the right to change the content at any time without notice. The Publisher makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site, including any Hyperlinks or other electronic links available directly or indirectly from the Site. It is the User’s responsibility to verify the accuracy of the information by auxiliary means, including contacting the Publisher directly.
Accordingly, the Publisher assumes no liability arising from :
– any inaccuracy or omission in the content of the Site
– any inaccessibility of the Site;
– any occurrence of a bug;
– any error relating to the content available on the Site;
– any damage resulting from the fraudulent intrusion of a third party causing modifications to the information contained on the Site;
– any prejudice or damage caused by unauthorised or illicit changes to the content of the Site;
– more generally, any prejudice or damage, direct or indirect, and regardless of the cause, origin, nature or consequence, resulting from access or the impossibility of accessing the Site and/or from the use of the information made available directly or indirectly on the Site.
5 – MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS
The Publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the present Conditions in order to adapt them to the evolution of the Site and/or its operation. The Publisher will make every effort to inform Users of these changes by means of a special message on the Site.
6 – APPLICABLE LAW
The Site and the Conditions are governed by French law regardless of the place of use. In the event of a dispute, and after all attempts to find an amicable solution have failed, the French courts will have sole jurisdiction to hear the dispute.
For any question relating to these Conditions, you may write to us at the following address :
3 place des Prêcheurs 13100 Aix-en-Provence or by email email@example.com